Although no standards have been set for events in Thurston County, we wanted to make you aware of the steps we are taking to safeguard the health of those attending and participating in our production. We will continue to monitor the situation and recommended guidelines regarding the novel coronavirus COVID-19, and are prepared to take additional steps should they become necessary, or should we determine them to be in the best interest our our community.
The “Pop-up-black-box” at the Wellspring Wellness Center seats a maximum of 60 individuals, with flexible seating to allow for social distancing for individuals to find seats away from others.
- All seats, counters/tables, and door handles are sprayed with disinfectant and wiped down after each performance.
- All props and costumes are sprayed with disinfectant or washed if possible after each performance.
- The restrooms are cleaned multiple times each day and after each performance to insure disinfectant process
- The water fountain is also wiped down multiple times each day and after each performance to insure disinfectant process
- The air conditioning system is HEPA filtered and UV light treated.
- DoTerra misters with On Guard (Essential Oil Blend) are running in the halls
- All cast and crew are being monitored for signs of symptoms. Anyone with any symptoms will stay home and we have stand-by performers and crew.
- Future SRO productions are being put on hiatus, and will be reevaluated as the situation develops.